Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Cafe Gr!ititude/Twitter Character Limits

So I can went to Cafe Gratitude with my gf to get breakfast. The first thing we noticed, is the place is ridiculously pretentious with decorations, and the food was hellishly expensive.

The waitress stops by and tells us, "the question of the day is 'WHAT MAKES US GRATEFUL?" to which we gave her a blank stare like, "really? are you seriously doing this?"

Anyways, I hated everything on the menu. I normally love vegan/vegetarian restaurants, but everything as extra hippie-ish. So I just got guacamole and pita. But the pita was made out of buckwheat, so it tasted like soggy cereal, and the guacamole had no flavor, and I felt myself getting really sick eating it.

To make matters worse, there was a party going on at the next table, and they were being really loud. And when their guest of honor arrived, they yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!" which scared the shit out of me, (seriously who does that in a public place?!)........
So, never went back there.....

But there's more! It's one of those fancy schamncy vegan restaurants that is loved by the wealthy class in Hell-A. That is until the ironic discovery that the owners of this vegan restaurant own a farm which has livestock raised for meat. So now everyone hates them...

L.A. is a weird place to live in when you aren't rich. If you ever have seen The Hunger Games, you feel like District 13 visiting the snobby people on The Citadel. XD