Monday, July 9, 2018

Nobodies Girl™

Unplugging from the internet. It sounds so, easy, but it's an addiction. Sometimes I feel as if I'm injecting heroin into my veins every time I wander on social media. It's a redundant battle of hypocrisy, tribalism, vanity/narcissism, and a cesspool of ads.

It can be tenfold more toxic, when you just don't/can't fit into anyone's mold. I'm never going to be the good little social justice warrior; simultaneously, I won't give up being liberal...

No, not all white people are racist/bad, cultural appropriation is a stupid/divisive concept that just makes people nit pick and fight with each other meanwhile those in power/in charge fuck us all over. No, sex is not the enemy, and being attracted/enticed with someone is not 'objectification,' if you still value their autonomy/individuality. How can one not be depressed with the way things are now, when you constantly have a guilt trip shoved down your throat, get equated with rich bastard politicians, etc ?